Page 37 of 51 FirstFirst ... 272829303132333435363738394041424344454647 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 370 of 509

Thread: OT: i wanna see everyone!!!

  1. #361
    Inactive Member TORMENTER's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    1,804
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Taken today..I was King for the Day for Fathers day [img]smile.gif[/img]

    [img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0SQC5AsAUZtcZDrX3me8*A9xBUN6saeOjTJhFZOA6Dglp!yRlA IMwJvoxDcEsDtE!80PkYV0X1gW5VpHzvjExaYnBq36EcG9d5Uj 4BGY949D82qpcP2se1Q/100_1120.JPG?dc=4675477264289999364[/img]

  2. #362
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    that's cute tor!!! hey redneck i am a perv too... atleast that's what i've been told... your b-day is in a week mine is a month from today and talking about being old i will be 30 [img]wink.gif[/img] unfortunately you share my ex husbands b-day... [img]confused.gif[/img] but it's all good

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ June 20, 2004 08:44 PM: Message edited by: Mortitia ]</font>

  3. #363
    Inactive Member Leegeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 15th, 2004
    Posts
    1,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Aw, that's a cute picture Tor!

  4. #364
    Inactive Member The Cheshire Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    1,544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Me after working on a busy Sunday:

    [img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0TQAAAMoVlTttTPwMidA6siNHPsVm9hbnFMjkjfrcDAMi2I5Sy nL*dHJVJHgBWK0xEV5fAGakaaAYR7cV4InDsYO4EWCZUzzdFu4 ETL!NXeOwDiHIwkQ6zw/DSCF0054.jpg[/img]

  5. #365
    Inactive Member overtkill's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 18th, 2004
    Posts
    484
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    dam, must have had been a shitty sunday

  6. #366
    Inactive Member TheRedneckS.G.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    528
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Actually my B day is June 30th. Party is on saturday since the 30th is wednesday and no one can get stoopid during the week! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    I'm creepin up on 30 too. I'm not really sad anymore about getting old. I was so damn depressed when i turned 25. Now I have just accepted that I have peaked out. lol

    being 30 just means you have a bit more exp than I do. [img]wink.gif[/img] So that's a good thing.

    Chesh: You look too serious homie!

    and where the hell is Vic?! i need someone to talk to on msn! I'm drunk and lonely.

  7. #367
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yea the 30 thing really isn't bothering me at all... hey redneck i am on msn right now [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #368
    EndQuest
    Guest EndQuest's Avatar

    Post

    Best thread ever! Enjoyed seeing the people I've never seen post their picture before. As usual, everyone looks great! Photoshoppin' skills have really improved.

    Peeker asked that since he & LV posted pictures with dresses on that everyone should do the same. It made me think of the barbecue. Wouldn't it be a riot, if all the men showed up in dresses? We could park a half a block away and march in formation to his house. Probably would be a lot of for sale signs going up after the barbecue. Then we could just buy them and become Steve's new neighbors.
    evilsmilie

  9. #369
    Inactive Member Shypappette's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    2,006
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by EndQuest:
    Best thread ever! Enjoyed seeing the people I've never seen post their picture before. As usual, everyone looks great! Photoshoppin' skills have really improved.

    Peeker asked that since he & LV posted pictures with dresses on that everyone should do the same. It made me think of the barbecue. Wouldn't it be a riot, if all the men showed up in dresses? We could park a half a block away and march in formation to his house. Probably would be a lot of for sale signs going up after the barbecue. Then we could just buy them and become Steve's new neighbors.
    evilsmilie
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL! I'd better make sure to bring my camera to the BBQ then! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  10. #370
    Inactive Member shypappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    3,666
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by TheRedneckS.G.:
    Skullpit: You look like you are a mafia man!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I have the proof!!! [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

    zthugs1

    ...Of course now I'm gonna have my knee caps broken for me. [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •